Who is Exemplar… We are a growing comprehensive financial services firm offering tax and accounting services, QuickBooks consulting, wealth planning, retirement planning, college funding, risk management and estate and legacy planning, business consulting and compliance oversight.
The professionals at Exemplar Financial Network are committed to serving our clients (individuals, families and businesses) as a trusted wealth advisor through every situation life brings. The Exemplar experience is a one on one partnership with a well seasoned professional, who understands navigating life’s surprises and challenges can be stressful. Our mission is to position wealth for growth and help our clients make informed financial decisions while protecting and educating those we serve.
Exemplar is currently accepting applications for the following positions.
Client Services Associate-Crystal Lake
This is a full-time, salaried position providing dedicated, high level administrative support to financial advisors and accountants. As an integral part of the support team, the Client Services Associate will act as an Administrative Assistant to financial advisors and CPAs. This individual will often be a frequent point of contact with the firm, making him/her a key contributor to client satisfaction. This person will help grow the business further by truly becoming a team member and be a bridge between the financial advisor or accountant and the client.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 3+ years’ experience
- Series 7 or 66
- Strong interpersonal skills
Essential Job Functions:
- Fielding client inquiries and resolving service transactions using thorough research
- Maintain client records in database, including documentation of phone calls and conversations with clients.
- Processing various client service items including withdrawals, beneficiary changes, etc.
- New accounts support: opening & processing new client paperwork in coordination with team members
- Processing paperwork for transfer of assets and tracking them through completion
- Entering trades taken by financial advisors (or taking client orders directly if registered to do so)
- Processing checks and securities received
- Researching information and running reports as needed on specific products as requested by financial advisor; may include mutual funds, stocks, annuities; may also include obtaining current fixed income and structured product offerings currently available
- Running various insurance quotes and assisting with insurance applications as needed
- Organizing time: schedule appointments, maintain calendars, and coordinate schedules with other staff and individuals outside the firm, as appropriate
- Research information needed for client meetings. Prepare documents (in conjunction with other client service team members), notes, reports, and presentation materials, as required
- Follow up with clients verbally and in writing to obtain required information.
- Answer, screen and route phone calls, assisting clients directly or taking messages as appropriate
- Compose and type general correspondence
- Communicate confidential client information professionally and discreetly
- Scanning documentation and client paperwork
- Deliver superior client service—troubleshoot problems and serve as a liaison between adviser and client as needed
Soft Skills Required:
- Highly organized, with absolute attention to detail
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent follow-through and communication to team members regarding status of open items
- Client-first attitude: ability to interact with clients professionally and respond to clients timely
- Proven ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks efficiently
- Self-motivated and demonstration of initiative
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent problem solving abilities
- Ability to recommend procedure and reporting to improve effectiveness of the team
- Team player, collaborative, desire to partner with a strong team and make long-term career investment
Benefits of working with Exemplar
- Salary based upon qualifications, experience, and any securities or insurance licenses held
- Bonuses awarded based upon team exceeding goals
- 401(k) with employer contribution; eligible after 1 year of employment
- Health & dental insurance coverage partially paid by employer
- Opportunities to grow
- Educational Opportunities
- Team based work environment
Please send resumes to email@example.com